Solomon’s Aviation Officer Application

Solomon

What is your ingame name?: Solomon

What is your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:183878125

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:Grand Admiral Thrawn, Admiral Joe.

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I know that currently aviation is some what low on numbers, compared to other specialties. Not only would it be gaining me, I would also attempt to bring more people into aviation as well as just naval. I believe I am someone who can maintain order, from my previous command positions, and have control over situations as needed. I will be an active member and make most of the meetings.  I am a patient and respectful person who will try and find ways to help command or enlisted when ever I can, and just help make aviation a good place to be.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Although I may be considered newer to ImperialRP, I have multiple department command experience on PoliceRP from the departments  I am in. One of my ranks that make me most proud is that I am, and have been a major for 5 weeks in PD. I am also a staff member on Gaminglight as well as a support staff member which proves I'm dedicated to the community and that I can be trusted.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank to host tryouts, just be able to help naval more, make sure The ATC is in order, and operating functionally,  to maintain The Starfighters Corps and to just overall further my career in naval. This may sound kind of confusing but I believe this will help me be able to  help the specialty as well as the regiment.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank: Yes, I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:My purpose will be to be in charge of of the ships that enter and exit, to maintain The Starfighters Corps and to be in charge of the ships used to defend the attacks.

I wanted to say thank you for reading my application, and know that your comments are appreciated whether they are - or +.

pdhcdepcomm.png

+Support
"Admin" "Event Team" "Senior Member"

• Like 1

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

+Support

Active

Great App

Great Command Member (on PoliceRP)

Trusted

Although I don't play ImperialRP that much and mainly PoliceRP, but I've seen how Solomon is a great command member and how active he is on Imperial so I think he should deserve this rank 100%.

Good Luck Solomon!

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

12 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Great App

Great Command Member (on PoliceRP)

Trusted

Good Luck Solomon!

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

ACCEPTED

You have been accepted for the Aviation Officer position, contact the Chief of Aviations ASAP

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

• Timm locked this topic