Kidney filter test

I disappear

Grade- 76/100 not bad but had to be reasonable

Creativity- 25/25 who would of thought a kidney couldn't work outside of a human body. But I would of never of thought of it.

usefulness- 10/25 I mean not really useful but I guess is good to know that kidney transplants will be impossible.

Writing- 24/25 Fairly good writing with a few mistakes

Presentation- 10/10

Lore- 7/10 I mean IRL we can but I guess your rolls were pretty bad. Also no SCP was used so I'm using IRL as a replacement.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

15 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

Creativity- 25/25 who would of thought a kidney couldn't work outside of a human body. But I would of never of thought of it.

usefulness- 10/25 I mean not really useful but I guess is good to know that kidney transplants will be impossible.

Presentation- 10/10

Lore- 7/10 I mean IRL we can but I guess your rolls were pretty bad. Also no SCP was used so I'm using IRL as a replacement.

Bruh jack that's 81/100

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

4 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

nooo. 25+24= 49, 49+10= 59, 59+10=69 (nice), 69+7=76

Wait a minute.... The out of number doesnt even add up to 100 it adds up to 95.

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

2 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

Presentation- 10/10

The fek do you mean 10/25 for usefulness? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY KIDNEYS ARE WORTH? Gordan here giving you strats for how to be a millionaire in 2 days and you say 10/25 for usefulness?

• Bread locked this topic