Security Heavy with level 3 keycard - Closed

Creamey

Security Heavys should only have a level 2 keycard, but as of now they have both level 2 and level 3.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

I thought they were suppose to only have level 3 keycard? ether way the class needs a reword for sure, @CreameyCheesey Could you guys update the Heavy in the next branch update because it has the loadout of RCF but it is not a part of the sub-branch and since RCF is getting removed I feel that it is the perfect time. 

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

4 hours ago, TheCloaker said:

I thought they were suppose to only have level 3 keycard? ether way the class needs a reword for sure, @CreameyCheesey Could you guys update the Heavy in the next branch update because it has the loadout of RCF but it is not a part of the sub-branch and since RCF is getting removed I feel that it is the perfect time. 

It’s supposed to be level 2, and of course I will take that into consideration for an update!

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

2 keycards? must be a spy

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Noted! We have reviewed this issue with our servers and we will be working hard to fix it ASAP! Please allow up to a week for any bug fixes to occur as we go on a first come first serve basis. Thank you!

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."