tarvis' trial moderator application - Denied

veganism

What is your in-game name?: tarvis scotch

What is your steam name?:tarvis scotch

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:176934056

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: yes, i have spent time as moderator on one server and have been trial moderator on several different servers.

What date did you start playing on the community?  i have 41 hours of playtime, i do not know how to access the date i first joined the server

What date did you make your forums account? unknown

Current rank on server?  none

How many warns do you have on the server?: none

image.thumb.png.6c3805e6d8f699b3bdbc8e33c3360f8f.png

Have you donated? : yes, i have. i have currently spent 50 dollars on this server, and i am vip gold

What rank are you applying for? : trial moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines: yes

? You will be tested on it: Okay

Timezone: PST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: i have been very faithful to the SCP RP community. i have no warns and i know the rules; i have never abused my power in any other server and i believe that the players Role-Play experience is vital and i do not plan on being a moderator just to make myself happy but to improve others experience while playing on this server, and to keep their experience fun and enjoyable to play. i also just enjoy this community and what this server has to offer.  i am focused on getting this role because i think it is fun helping people. i do not plan to flaunt my role to other players. i am active almost all day and night, and i will devote most of my time to this server, and i have done that for a while now. my main goal is to give the server a helping hand.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  when i bring them, i would politely ask them to stop. and if they keep doing it i would bring them again, and bring the people that he was RDMing and sort it out between them. and after that i would kick them, and if they proceeded i would ban them for 5 days.

(NOTE) if you happen to accept my application, i would need a refresher on ULX commands.

• Dislike 1

-Support

-Q15 barely hits the required length but that's alright
-Q16: You cannot kick or ban as a trial-moderator which brings up a concern on whether you read the staff handbook fully.
-I have never seen or had the chance to interact with you yet so I'm unsure.
-The fact that you have been trial-moderator on multiple different servers raises a concern as to whether you would make a good, long-term staff member.

-Only 1 forum count

Edited by Rektify
  • Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

3 hours ago, Rektify said:

-Support

-Q16: You cannot kick or ban as a trial-moderator which brings up a concern on whether you read the staff handbook fully.
-The fact that you have been trial-moderator on multiple different servers raises a concern as to whether you would make a good, long-term staff member.

-Only 1 forum count

Might wanna wait some time on the server, Get active on the forums and put some more time into your application next time

Edited by pixelated pancakes
  • Like 1

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

10 hours ago, Rektify said:

-Support

-Only 1 forum count

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

10 hours ago, Rektify said:

-Support

-Only 1 forum count

-support

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

17 hours ago, Rektify said:

-Support

-Only 1 forum count

Former SCP Moderator 

PoliceRP - Senior Patrol Officer

18 hours ago, Rektify said:

-Support

-Only 1 forum count

-Support

Try get your self better known in the community, also Im not to bothered if you dont meet the 25 post count but im not happy to have this app as your first post, try up your posts more before your next app, good luck

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."