Clarification on what an RP and Non-RP model is for D-Class CC's - Denied

Gunther

What are you suggesting? - I want SMT to clarify what models are RP-friendly for D-Class CC's, and what are Non-RP models.

How would this change better the server? - This would make finding models easier because it would eliminate any confusion on what is allowed or not. Currently, there is a massive gray area in what constitutes as an RP model or Non-RP model, seeing as though a D-Class with a Tron suit being Non-RP but a D-Class wearing Dark Age Medieval Armor is RP friendly.  **Also, I make it a suggestion here because of the game we play. Obviously a guy wearing a Tron Suit or Medieval Armor in PoliceRP would make no sense, but in the SCP Universe, basically anything can exist. And because anything can exist, it makes it much harder to know what is allowed or not, and seeing as though Non D-Class CC's are way less restrictive on what counts or what makes sense, it definitely makes it harder to know what counts.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-Class, Anyone creating or considering creating D-Class CC's.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support 

This really needs to be a thing . When I made my doom guy CC, I chose the original model for doom guy but that looked to much like the doom slayer model being used by omni-9 (It didn’t btw) but when I went to go choose a different model (the one from doom 3) that was fine but I looked so much like a MTF model. I even tricked an MTF that I was on there side. The models for d-class cc are so confusing to understand.

Edited by TWIX

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

+support
I mean I honestly think the person choosing the model has to have self control in their model. That means with enough common sense to not use a model that can be used to confuse people. Like a class that can look like a utility trainee or a department head. But I guess people don't because well....classes have those skins so yea.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

• 2 weeks later...