Test with SCP-1511/theory of 500

Lore Name: Bill
SCP: 15111/500 

Question / Idea: Could SCP 15111 with the right mindset pull one of the SCP-500 pills with the thought of a pill that could cure anything? 
Background Research:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DqbiT9dUmbLaxjscdCtenQiNobzSvkVu/view?usp=sharing - How ones mindset can effect what they pull out of the wardrobe. 
Hypothesis: I believe that this method would work if you had the correct mindset.  It would be logical for an SCP to create another SCP, like other cases.

Observations (What Happened During Test): The D-class pulled a variant of SCP-500 out of the wardrobe. 
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: Associate Researcher Bill, RIG Hanson bot 49 

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The D-class grabbed a pill, specifically with the appearance of it's SCP 500 variants. The test went well. I expected this from one of our former colleagues tests on the same SCP, which led us to the point of being able to grab SCPS from SCP 1511. Maybe we can use 1511 for the recontainment of other SCPS, grabbing items that can help with that.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: My hypothesis was correct. We got a variation of SCP 500 with the mindset of a pill that could cure anything. 

- First time doing a test,  forgot to take a screenshot. 

• Like 1

Alright, I'll try to improve later on then. 
Ah, apologies 
I just realized I didn't have full understanding of the SCP itself, yet it's illusions can still help with helping to contain/recontain certain SCPS. 
My bad on that part. 

Edited by Bill, just Bill

=============================

Grade: 80% - B

Test Quality: Standard

Lore: 20/20 - I saw no issues

Creativity: 15/20 - Trying to create or duplicate a 500 is a rather common test, though success is rare

Presentation: 15/20 - Nothing special about it, very standard

Writing: 30/40 - Incredibly short, almost no detail, but also conscience 

=============================

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher