[Weekly Challenge] SCP-049

Hope

Score: 88/100

Grade: Quality

Lore: 17/20
The concept of SCP-049's lethal touch being negated by it wearing SCP-714 is a bit shaky. Perhaps expanding on this idea further could have made the idea more grounded.

Creativity: 18/20
The concept initially is not too creative, as it is one that has been heavily popularised by SCP Containment Breach. However this log has subverted expectations by having SCP-049 wearing SCP-714, instead of a Class-D.

Presentation: 17/20
The presentation looks official! But it was off putting when the font changed halfway into the log. I'd personally prefer if the 2nd font was used for the entire log. There was also a lot of empty space, leaving much to be desired. Adding some images can remedy this problem.

Writing: 36/40
This test log has a rather impressive length. But the writing feels as if it has a little too much padding.

I do understand the decision to add in events such as a CI raid, or that a new Class-D had to be retrieved after the old one got killed in a crossfire, but adding too much unneeded information can make the log feel dragged out. Instead of adding new information that's irrelevant, you could build off essential information, and expand upon details from there. That way, you'd be able to keep an impressive length, while making each section of your log a lot richer.

There were also multiple grammar mistakes throughout the log, but it was nothing too detrimental, and I suppose it cannot be helped.

Overall, this was a respectable submission to the Weekly Challenge, and I hope you can apply the criticisms given into your next submission.