Should Doob be a Game Master  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Doob be a Game Master

In-game name: Doob

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:454386174

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Lord X / Midshipman / SF SA

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, 160 USD

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have 1 warn for FailRP but this was when I first was starting to learn how the game works/runs.

How much time do you have on the server?: 200+ Hours on the server

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I am pretty good at Lore there are somethings that trick me up here and there, but overall I think I good at lore.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I would like to be Game Master because I feel I have he power to entertain, be creative, and have as much fun as possible while doing these events. The thing that got me into the the server was events, the fist day I started I had no clue what was going on and I thought all you did was run around and talk, but when there was a event I then noticed that there was more to it and it was going to be a fun time while on the server. I would like to give those new people on the serve the same enjoyment I had so they will also share those experiences. I also think of myself as a creative guy, and I like to build and design new things all the time. I would like to see people enjoying themselves while on the server and thats why I want to become game master.   

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted because first as a T-mod I show dedication and persistence on what I do while on the staff job, and also make sure that I am doing the right things at all times no matter the circumstances. I am well know and trusted all throughout the server. I also am very active and on mostly all day, which means I can help out whenever someone may need it. These are the reasons I should be trusted as a Game Master.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No but I know haw they function.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On-ShipFor a on-ship a event there will be three bounty hunters. These bounty hunter were paid by rebel forces to come aboard the ISD to come steal important information that may be aboard the ship. They also have been paid to come cause as much harm as possible to imperial forces (This is background information). The start of the event is that the bounty hunters has boarded the closest ISD to there location and has landed in MHB. As people approach them they will begin to tell them that they are here to sell some crates filled with ammunition, guns, and supplies (The crates have nothing in them) . Once people try to search the ship for for any crates or supplies the bounty hunter will then disperse in different directions killing and looking for information around the ship. If the bounty fail that will be the end of the event, but if they succeed to get the plans and run away then it will turn into a off ship event were I as a IDB will come aboard the ISD and track the bounty hunters ship to a rebel base, but they expect our arrival and are waiting for us with rebel forces. We will go down to Hoth and retrieve any stolen information.

Off-Ship: For an off-ship I will be a ISB trying to find this exact ISD's location. I find the ISD and then prepare to land in the MHB or SHB. Once I have safely landed I will request that I talk to one of the highest ranking naval on at the moment. Once I have the permission to talk to them I then will explain to them that I have tracked down a droid factory found on Hoth and it seems that they are trying to plan a attack on this ISD. Once we arrive at Hoth I will call everyone to Debrief and explain to the troops what is happening in detail.I will tell that there is a droid factory on Hoth and they are attempting to try to attack our ISD. I will tell them that they will  need to blow up their base and kill or capture who ever is in charge of this job (The guy will be a crazy scientists who they can either capture or kill). Once the troopers are briefed they will head down to Hoth were they are surrounded by a force of droids and will need to fight there way into the factory. There will be two captain droids who will also be there (Actors). Once the troopers eliminate the droids they will find the scientist and they can  either capture or kill him. As soon as they are about to leave I will call bombardments on the base to forever end the factory.     

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give (name) (Weapon name)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model (name) !model (name) (model name)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: YES and I understand them as well.

On 5/15/2020 at 5:23 PM, @Jake said:

+Support really good staff member, would be a good gm too.

-Mature

-Respectful

-AMAZING app

-Event descriptions are detailed and exciting

Overall HUGE +Support Good luck!!!!

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

+ Support

- Respectful

- Impressive Application 

- Funny & Nice 

-  Proved he's Worthy since he's staff

- Good Event Details 

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

11 hours ago, [GL] Ahegao said:

+ Support

- Respectful

- Impressive Application 

- Funny & Nice 

-  Proved he's Worthy since he's staff

- Good Event Details 

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

On 5/17/2020 at 3:15 AM, XI Frost IX said:

-Mature

-Respectful

-AMAZING app

-Event descriptions are detailed and exciting

Overall HUGE +Support Good luck!!!!

Changing to a -support is staff on another server

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command