Opinion about "The Rise of Skywalker" (SPOILERS DUH)

Ruben On The Radio

I would love to hear your opinions about the movie and even how you think it should've ended.

heres mine: 

I liked it to a certain extend. the ending was not quite expected as i tought palpy would kill the entirety of the rebellion but Rey had to ex machina her way back to finish him off. this was one of the reasons i tought the movie wasnt amazing. I loved the battles and assault/combat scenes. The other reason i was a bit turned off is the fact that they landed these horse thingy's on the ship instead of speeders to destroy the communication of the ship ( awesome scene to watch) but a bit out of place.

How i think it should've ended: Palpy's lightning not only affected the rebels but also the ships of the Finals Order and caused them to lose power and fall to the surface. the rebels would call off the incoming rebel/civilian backup and ordered them to hold outside the reach of palpy's lightning only to attack after it has stopped. they would later look for survivors and lead a ground assault on the emperor who they would find and kill using overwhelming firepower (like the order 66 scene where kadi ai mundi died) but with more troops and the End credits roll after they have a celebration and a day of mourn for those who had fallen during the battle *END CREDITS ROLL*

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

I love it when thanos comes in and kills Harry Potter during the battle of bunker hill in 2022 and then ray kisses yoda that’s my favorite part 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

Honestly, I enjoyed it to an extent. Now, don't get me wrong, I thought that the built up, drama, emotion and fight scenes were decent say that least but I expected more. I find it funny, after watching it 2 more times that it was really focused on Ray [like the last 2-3 movies], who was a Palpatine the whole time instead of the actual Skywalker family tree and history. I would've loved, died for some Anakin Skywalker action or more voice or more SKYWALKER in the movie as a whole. The end scene was very interesting but I again, wanted more action, more Skywalker, more actual fighting between the Sith and the Jedi. The last Sith and the two remaining Jedi, something to complete the Sage. Flashbacks, action, longer run time for godsakes with an actual plot about the RISE OF THE SKYWALKER! It blows my mind, but, it did have it's moments. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."