SupremeChow

Your In-game: SupremeChow UMC

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77484257

The admin's name in-game: Hotshot 1K15

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: FEAR RP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

image.thumb.png.9894bca0d20b380900106e00a391a416.png

image.png.de476a5ca42f96c81a7471e749f520fe.png(LORD)

image.thumb.png.fdb2d7b509f932f4f2c13d717d6e6582.png

Why do you think this warn was false:

Ill say its true to an extent but It was a honest mistake and I was not given any chance to back myself up, basically I had just got into a gunfight with a crip while carjacking him and without my realization SRT was suddenly in front of me

it was SRT CPL SupremeLord and already having my pistol out I tried to fend for my self by unloading my clip into SRT, a few moments later I was warned while spawning my car in I was warned by Hotshot, I was confused at first then people started saying there were 4+ people aimed at me which I had no clue about, I don't know if I couldn't hear them because of gmods new sound system which makes everyone quiet but I honest to god had no clue about any other people besides supremelord here, as seen in the screenshot above I was directly looking at supremelord and I couldn't see anyone/anything that was behind me or to my side, I tried getting a screenshot of the damage logs before supremelord with the crip but calamity said the logs were bugged so I'm sorry I cant provide that bit of info as you can see it almost ended in a instant when combat started with supremelord.

Any extra information: I'm sorry for the inconvenience I'm just asking to please forgive me for my mistake  Hotshot, Ive been trying my best to be warn free and this puts a sour halt to my efforts. Please and thank you for reading my post.

image.png

image.png

The two screenshots below are the crip I believe calamity said there was a bug with the logs so I'm not certain also me and calamity both crashed during the sit so i couldnt confirm it with him

Edited by SupremeChow

5q3NfnC.png

-support 

You had 4 tac units around you with fully automatic rifles. You were outnumbered 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

3:1 ratio+ means you're outnumbered UNLESS 

A) you have already shot/been shot

B) Its a active bank raid, general store raid, etc etc (any type of raid or active hostile situation that warrants gunfire)

That being said, 

-Support.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Timm said:

3:1 ratio+ means you're outnumbered UNLESS 

A) you have already shot/been shot

B) Its a active bank raid, general store raid, etc etc (any type of raid or active hostile situation that warrants gunfire)

That being said, 

-Support.

I was in a shootout during a carjack does that count?

5q3NfnC.png

• Head Admin

+/- Support

I know there is no real way to check to see if he had his pistol out before the shoot out began, but I'd like it to be made clear that there is no real 3:1 or over powering rule that I am aware of so that part doesn't really make sense to me. With this being said however, it should be noted that the MOTD says to use common sense and act like you would in real life if possible so while he might not have broken FearRP, I can also say you would have been eligible for a FailRP/ NVFL (no value for life) warning in this case seeing how you were surrounded by tac units and you were only armed with a pistol.

+Support on it being a false warn for FearRP and for no sit being held.

-Support that you should have used your brain a bit more and noticed you were at a disadvantage (USP vs. Nova).

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

29 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+/- Support

I know there is no real way to check to see if he had his pistol out before the shoot out began, but I'd like it to be made clear that there is no real 3:1 or over powering rule that I am aware of so that part doesn't really make sense to me. With this being said however, it should be noted that the MOTD says to use common sense and act like you would in real life if possible so while he might not have broken FearRP, I can also say you would have been eligible for a FailRP/ NVFL (no value for life) warning in this case seeing how you were surrounded by tac units and you were only armed with a pistol.

+Support on it being a false warn for FearRP and for no sit being held.

-Support that you should have used your brain a bit more and noticed you were at a disadvantage (USP vs. Nova).

I never said it was a official thing, its more of saying that with a pistol in hand and 3 ARs or Shotguns pointed at you, you would not attempt to shoot or flee. its more of a rule of thumb to where about 3:1 or more is a good ratio of when to know if you should abide by FearRP or not.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I