SWAT Tryout Accepted list 5/6/2020

[GL] Elapin

image.png.ff78ba20a3dc97938012bec01462c410.png

SWAT Accept Tryouts 5/6/2020

Held by: SWAT MSGT Elapin [] SWAT LT Ghosted ---------- Assisted by: SWAT PVT Behappy [] SWAT CPL Ponik Man 

If you were denied, don't take it badly, it just means you need to improve more. If you have any questions about your denial, you can always talk to those who hosted it.

Those who were accepted, please get trained by an FTO May 20, 2020 or you will have to tryout or apply again. You can contact or find an FTO in our SWAT Discord below.

https://discord.gg/R5Wk48

Accepted

Nimo-Nice Shooting

Melon-Good Job keeping the team together

Taco-Nice Shooting

Thomas-Nice work keeping up with your team and doing your part

Chrono-I hear you loud and clear

Zealous-Nice work keeping up with you team and doing your part

Denied

Ryan

Edited by [GL] Elapin

To whom were accepted, 

Welcome to Special Weapons and Tactics. It is a pleasure to have you and I hope you enjoy your time in the Department. 

If you have any questions don't feel scared to come talk to my or any other Command Member. 

- SWAT Staff Sergeant Ender XL13

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."