Just Something

buffmidget

So recently my custom job was deleted. I have no idea when the last job wipe was or how long ago my character was deleted. I made a forum post and talked to a couple admins about my situation. Everyone I talked to was super nice and said I could buy my job back for $20. I asked when the last wipe was and the Admins said it was only 1 month ago but, Zeeptin said it was over 1 year ago. I'm not sure if the admins are on the same page as Zeeptin or someone made a mistake. Since it's been over a year, my custom job has been deleted forever. I'm over the loss of my custom job but for whatever reason my original post was deleted. Why was my Original post deleted? I also think it would be a good idea to acknowledge the fact that your custom job could be deleted if you are not a frequent player. Anyways, RIP my custom job. 

Your post was probably accidentally deleted. This kind of situation happened awhile ago.

Edited by Dredgen

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

5e4fc970152e7d68d0675a64971966db.png

Edited by Ender

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."