Crease's Support App

Crease

Crease's Support App Poll  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Crease be a GL support member?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:  Crease

Steam Name: [GL] Jerry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456500954

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes, I'm a TTT Mod. 

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every day. 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

Firstly, I am extremely active in TS and on the server. I play nearly every day. After being embedded in the community for over a year, I am accustomed to TS protocol and in-game protocol.  I am a dedicated member of the community who continues to follow rules. I have minimal warns on the server--only 3-- and have never broken any serious rules either in TS or in the game. Because of this, I would be an appropriate representative for the GL community on TS. 
Additionally, My main motivation to become TS support is to assist those in need that are new to the server.  For example, I enjoy training potential cadets for PD on the policerp server (the server I main.) Since my in-game mic does not work, I am required to train on TS--something everyone is required to do. Therefore, I am in constant need of TS tags for potentially new PD cadets otherwise they would not be able to join the appropriate TS channel. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

My activity, professional attitude and comprehensive understanding of TS and server rules would assist the GL community and in particular, TS. I try to this of my self as behaving in a professional manner and I would continue to do that for the players of teamspeak. I take this responsibility VERY seriously and am willing to do whatever it takes to help those in need.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

I would begin by introducing myself.  From there, I would listen to the players potential problem, explain the steps I am going to take to resolve the problem and continuously update said player until the problem is resolved. If unable to resolve the issue, I would reach out to other players online and stay with the person in need until the issue is resolved.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, I have. 

sorry but I have to +support

- active

- mature

- nice

- good app

• Thanks 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Max locked this topic