Medical Teamspeak Suggestion.

Peggu with a Gun

What you want to see?: I wanna see a small change to the SOP Requiring Senior Medics+ (Senior Field Medic/Senior Surgeons) to join the teamspeak when they get Trained/Promoted.
How will this Benefit us?: More communication between the medics only and between Field Medics in d-block and Surgeons in Medbay. Aswell as just overall having more of our branch be more vocal with each other and say for example if security needed a field medic they could pop down into the channel and talk to us about sending one to d-block. All of this could be done in game but We have a teamspeak channel why dont we use it! 

Extra: I feel like aswell as having the Seniors be in the TS it could allow them to have easy access to command and other branches so they can ask questions without having to go through the trouble of finding them in game. Think of all the Benefits we would have. There is also a possibility this could spread to Janitorial and Technical so we can bring more life into all our TS channels.

+support ngl I feel that if someone has teamspeak they should be in their. There is no reason not since TS is free and easy to join and it shows that your a little bit more dedicated then people who are not on their. This does improve communication and especially we see seniors as kinda the bigger boyos than everyone else (besides elite) and I look to them to show leadership and able to help out new residents with questions. This will be very useful.

●•۩۞۩[̲̅Ɠ̲̅є̲̅т̲̲̅̅۰̲̅я̲̲̅є̲̅̅к̲̅т̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅]۩۞۩•●