049 and 999 finding the cure

icee jay

Lore Name: AR Jay

SCP: 049 and 999

Question / Idea: who will cure who 

Background Research: SCP 049 is a humanoid who has mid evil plague doctor attire on he believes that some of us has a sickness he believes he is the cure. SCP 999 is a blob like substance with eye subjects around 999 will fell at easy. 999 is know for curing psychological illnesses.

Hypothesis: i want to believe that 999 will sedate 049 maybe changing his mind about this sickness.  

Observations (What Happened During Test): SCP 049 knew who SCP 999 was through patients. 049 made a comment on how at easy he was. 049 seemed to know that it was because of 999. 049 seats 999 on top of the table to examine. my colleges wanted to stop the test due to possible harm to 999. I decided to keep the test going i need to know the out come. 999 jumped off the table jumping on 049 tickling him. at first 049 did not like it but with time he burst into laughter. after a short  time i ordered 999 to back away from 049. i then order 999 to exit the holding cell. Because 049 hold himself as a doctor i asked him what did he think of 999. 049 then told me he did not scene the sickness in 999 asking to see him again to better understanding him. when we was about to leave 049 began to get mad demanding the guard to let him cure him. we got out of there in a hurry 

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): SCP 049 believes SCP 999 may have the key to finding his so what called cure. this may have to due with the claming effect 049 delt from 999

Was Your Hypothesis Correct? This tells me that SCP 999 may be a link to stooping 049 hospitality 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

Grade: (F) (45)

Test Quality: Sub-Standard

Lore: 10/20

I mean you explained the two SCPs from what I can understand. Your language is so poor it's hard to make sense of most of it. I don't think SCP-049 would try to cure SCP-999 in the lore.

Creativity: 15/20

A fairly creative test I suppose.  Technically I don't think you are really allowed to do tests that put 999 in danger however. That being said, I think it would be interesting to see the effect 999 would have n 049.

Presentation: 10/20

Nothing done to improve the presentation of this test log 

Writing: 0/40

Most of this is very difficult to understand. I'm not sure if English is your second language, but I had an extremely difficult time reading this log. A LOT of the words are just wrong. Like you use "colleges" instead of "colleagues", you said "scene" instead of what I assume you meant to be "seen" which even in that case should have been "see"; "Stooping" instead of "stopping" etc. etc. If English is not your first language, I'm not sure if I can really offer you any constructive advice beyond that. Maybe try google translate?

Final Thoughts:

Overall, not a bad test idea. But I can't in good conscious give this a Standard score given how poorly it is written. Try to take a bit more time next time you write a test log to proof read it. Maybe have someone else in research take a look at it first if they would be willing? You've got the right idea, but the log is poorly executed.   

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!