New rule

Rocco_Rex

What do you want to see? - A "Shock baiting" rule added to MOTD like PRP's cop baiting rule

Why should we add it? - Stop CCs from constantly minging to get Shock to chase/shoot them/give them an excuse to MRDM people

What are the advantages of having this? -Give staff grounds to stop people who are harassing Shock early on

Who is it mainly for? -Shock and anyone who chases mingey CCs

Links to any content - NA

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

it would have to apply to everyone not just ccs but I’m not the biggest fan of this especially since pretty much everyone does it not just ccs. 
So in my opinion this is not needed so - support from me that’s just my opinion.

It would apply to everyone. I used CCs as an example because they do it most/worst

Edited by Rocco_Rex

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

-Support

Not really needed 

I do not think this happens 

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

12 minutes ago, Brody Ice said:

-Support

Not really needed 

I do not think this happens 

Except for Nimo doing it when he was 7th.

But yeah - Support 

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

-Support
Its not like the same on imperial as PRP it wouldnt make sense people would be warned like all the time...especially me 

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.