Bobby Trial Moderator - Denied

ii_Aesome_Law

What is your in-game name?: Tom

What is your steam name?: 

iicountry_law 

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_1:1:92706151

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i have experience With staff on a other PoliceRP server 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  2015

What date did you make your forums account? Jun  June 11 2019 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1766613542

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Tiral Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes 

? You will be tested on it: Ok

Timezone: EST 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I Want to be staff is because I love helping people  I Like to help others staff members and help the Community  I Want to see the Community Grow and I  like to help  If someone needs help I will help them I think I should be staff because I have a Lot of experience with staff I use to be staff  on other Servers I believe  I Should be staff because I am good at helping others when they need  help I am  Ready to help and I think I should be staff if someone is be Harassed by other User I will be there to help them If someone is new at the server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing  I Would take them to a sit ask the Player what's going on  who Mass RDM you Bring the other Player Who is Mass RDM  This Player Reported You for Mass Rdm I would like your side of your story  Then I will tell them I will Check logs if it comes back he killed  I will tell the Preson who Mass Rdm you killed him I will Warn you and  jail you for  300  Seconds

Edited by ii_Aesome_Law

- Support

- Low forums posts

- Don't think i've seen you ingame

- Not only is the long question not long enough. It is not good at all. All you say is you want to help people about 5 times and not actually why you deserve the rank.

- Almost no grammar which shows a large lack of trying on this application

I do not think you are ready for staff!

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Did not meet word requirement! 

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor