Have you ever watched anime?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you watch anime?

• I watch anime
    • I don't watch anime
    • This is a stupid question
    • I have watched one or a few
    • Don't like anime

If you do watch anime, what is your favorite anime? A talk with Ghosted made me wonder how much people here actually watch anime. Doesn't seem to be popular among the people here on this server, or at least the people I've talked to have made it seem that way. My personal favorite is Charlotte, if anyone knows that one you are amazing. Let me know and maybe we can have a discussion. I have attached a poll to see how much people watch anime.

Don't have to respond, just at least answer the poll.

I am honestly just curious.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

I've dabbled in anime you could say. Favorite being Neon Genesis Evangelion for shows, and A Silent Voice or Weathering With You for films.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

I've watched

-Naruto

- Naruto Shippuden

- Attack on Titan (ongoing)

- Boruto (ongoing)

- Sword Art Online (ongoing)

- Dragon Ball Z (here and there)

- Shield Hero

A lot of people hate it but I'm being personally honest, Sword Art is my absolute favorite, along with Shippuden.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Jayden said:

I've watched

-Naruto

- Naruto Shippuden

- Attack on Titan (ongoing)

- Boruto (ongoing)

- Sword Art Online (ongoing)

- Dragon Ball Z (here and there)

- Shield Hero

A lot of people hate it but I'm being personally honest, Sword Art is my absolute favorite, along with Shippuden.

I'm exactly like you, I love SAO but people say it's bad. Personally I feel like it's an actual good anime just too mainstream. It ended off at a really good part.

EX S.W.A.T Commander

11 minutes ago, NaoKotori said:

I'm exactly like you, I love SAO but people say it's bad. Personally I feel like it's an actual good anime just too mainstream. It ended off at a really good part.

I wish it wasn't so hated on :(( but yeah we're on a major cliffhanger right now and the coronavirus is not helping. It was supposed to be coming back now during spring, but I'm hearing it's pushed back :((

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Jayden said:

I wish it wasn't so hated on :(( but yeah we're on a major cliffhanger right now and the coronavirus is not helping. It was supposed to be coming back now during spring, but I'm hearing it's pushed back :((

:(((((

EX S.W.A.T Commander