Giovanni's 1025 test

Giovanni

Lore Name: Giovanni
SCP: 1025

Question / Idea: Will a Class D still get a disease if exposed to an image of SCP-1025?
Background Research: Readers of the book seem to exhibit symptoms of any disease they read about. The effect can take between █ and ██ hours to manifest. SCP-1025 is a hardcover book, approximately 1,500 pages long. The front cover and spine feature the title "The Encyclopedia of Common Diseases."
Hypothesis: SCP-1025 will have no effect on the D class when a picture of the SCP is read.

Observations (What Happened During Test): The D class read the image, and proceeded to reach for his eyes. I took him to medbay for a physical examination, in which he was determined to be blind, possibly permanently due to cornea damage. I then did some further testing with other D class, who all appeared to gain diseases when shown images of the pages of SCP-1025. This could mean the effects of 1025 are done through something involving the way the words are on the page, and not the book itself.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: The physical examination, D class showing symptoms of various diseases.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): I have determined that the cause of SCP-1025's diseases is through the words on the page, not the book itself, due to the fact that the D class showed symptoms of 1025, despite never coming near 1025, leading me to believe it's the way the words are on the page that cause the disease
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

Is that MTF E11 VCMDR Researcher Giovanni??!

Pretty nice test though, love the use of lore

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Grade: 100/100

Test quality:  Quality 

Lore: 20/20

Absolute fantastic use of lore and very accurate

Creativity: 20/20

Most people probably wouldn’t see it this way but I honestly think this is a pretty creative idea 

Presentation: 20/20

I like the use of colors without making it a complete eyesore so I’ll give you 20/20 for this one

Writing: 40/40

didnt see any errors grammatically, was decently written