Snez's 173 Test

[GL] SnEz

Lore Name: Snez

SCP: 173

Question / Idea: How will scp 173 react to multiple D-class trying to influence scp 173?

Background Research: SCP-173 is a sculpture constructed of concrete and rebar with krylon-brand spray paint. It is capable of moving at high speeds and will kill by either snapping at the base of the skull or strangulation.

Hypothesis: If a D-class tries to anger scp 173 and a D-class tries to befriend scp 173, then scp 173 will attempt to kill the D-class that angered it first, because Scp 173 would have built anger for the D-class.

Observations (What Happened During Test): Both D-class were talking to scp 173 while scp 173 was being watched not being able to move. Once the cc was closed and the two D-class were left in the cc scp 173 attacked and killed the D-class that was attempting to anger scp 173 first. Then scp 173 quickly went and killed the other D-class that was trying to befriend scp 173.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Many things could have affected the results. One thing that I believe could have affected the results was the distance both D-class were from scp 173.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct? Yes.

Score: Standard

Grade: 82/100 [B-]

Lore: 15/20
Nothing wrong here, you didn't go into much depth however and missed some key facts about 173 (ie. that he can't move if someone is looking at him)

Creativity: 10/20

Not the least creative 173 test that I've ever seen,  but not the most either. It would have been made much better if you would have described how exactly your subjects were going to try to befriend/antagonize 173. Perhaps you could have talked about the setup ab it more - Having D Class stand equidistant from 173 to prevent distance from being a factor in the experiment (as you pointed out yourself)

Presentation: 17/20
Nothing done to enhance the presentation. As it is a short test, a PDF may not have been warranted, but it would have been nice to see some more formatting done to spruce up the log.

Writing: 40/40

Nothing wrong here.

Final Comments:

This isn't a bad idea for a test, my recommendation is to go a bit more in  depth in your description of your experiment. Maybe describe exactly what you instructed your D Class to do to antagonize/befriend 173. I would love to see some more tests with 173 that aren't just basically feeding him D Class. Perhaps doing something with 294 and 173 would be interesting?

Edited by TheBrigand

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!