Cya Gamers (:

M8VP ツ

Well, I have been thinking about resigning lately so I thought today would probably the perfect time to resign, so it's been good with all of E-11. I am still going to be on the server just not going to play MTF, for a few months. I have just gotten a little burnt out of MTF in total and just thought to try out different branches, but I have some shoutouts.

Gh0pit: Honestly, Thank you and your high command for giving me a wonderful chance into command again, really were a nice guy.

Giovanni: This guy was a great person to be around, and a good high command member, I'd never forgot how you treated me, thank you for also letting me get a chance into command again.

Jakub/Gioxide: I don't know anything to say about Jakub, he always made me chuckle and laugh because of his mingy ness, Thank you for being a great guy.

Danny: My guy, I remember when he was a PFC class in E-11 and look at what rank he is an LT-COL! Good job and never stop doing your thing.

Mike: The Major Mike, He was really chill and I respect him for that keep being cool.

Rest of Lcmd: Keep doing your awesome work guys, one day you will rise up to a Hcmd spot!

Brick: Keep working hard my guy, You'll do awesome when you reach low command, Hit me up on PS4 if u ever want to play.

image.png.ed94d82a805dc8fe8b98e422eb7839fa.png   E-11 Forever!

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro