Information On COVID-19

GLaDOS

Hello,

So, I'm sure you know of this new "virus" known as COVID-19 or the Coronavirus, I know people around here may be scared or confused about it with only knowing what the Media is telling you. I'm here to display facts and research I have been conducting myself to help myself feel better. Because yeah, I was getting pretty scared too. This seems to be a controversial topic, so instead of giving an opinion on anything here, I'm going to state REAL facts backed by the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) and WHO (World Health Organization).

Everybody is freaking out because of this new virus that is a "Pandemic" but out of the 160,000+ confirmed cases of the coronavirus, which I know is a lot for the virus is this new, but out of all those cases only 6,000 people have died. How many people survived out of this number greatly surpasses the number of deaths at 76,000+ Recoveries!  

So we currently have active cases, which have yet to die or recover from the virus. The amount of active cases is 80,000+, however, 93% of them are in Mild Condition and show signs of full recovery, the other 7% are the ones in Critical Condition and have a serious chance at death. But these people in Severe conditions are people with weak immune systems, for example, Young people, like newborns and infants and really old people, senior citizens. Then there are just those people who don't practice proper hygiene.

Keep In Mind: As of posting this all of the numerical values were current, it's changing a lot follow the link below to see live numbers.

Note: I didn't post this to start a discussion in the comments, I posted this so people can have the information that makes me feel better about the situation, in hopes that they can feel better too. If you have any further questions you want me to try and answer, feel free to DM me or leave a reply.

Source Cited: You can view this and have a live COVID-19 tracker at this Link.

Thanks for reading all the way through remember to stay healthy!

Wash Your Hands
Sneeze Into Your Elbow
Get All Your Vitamins
Avoid Large Crowds
Play Video Games 😄

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

its OK man, my doctor said i had "COVID-19" and not Coronavirus so im Safe.

• Laughing 2

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

• 4 months later...
  • Bread locked this topic