Some sad sap shit

NetworkParadox

*This is not targetted at anyone, this is not me complaining about the server, I guess I'm looking for some last-resort advice to help me out so I can play here and have fun with friends.*

So, as some of you may know I attacked Igneous and Hoovy wrongfully a few months ago. I since wrote personal apology notes and did everything to redeem myself. Still, and understandably, people around the community where I like to be (E-11 notably) dislike/hate me. This caused issues, up to and including my removal from E-11. I was wondering, what does everyone think I should do? How can I redeem my past to make a new future? How can I avoid conflict and dirty looks when I talk on discord or walk on site. How can I be a contributional member of this community, and make others happy and have fun? I want to be here, and I want to have a good time and make friends here. In my situation, that's a very difficult task to accomplish.

What are your thoughts and advice  for me? 

Honestly, just move forward and show that you're a different person than you were back then. People make mistakes, screw up, have bad moments, it happens, and I see it all the time. But if you show different behavior, show that you want to play on the server and aren't toxic and are generally someone that other people want to be around, your reputation will change. It's not going to happen overnight, and some people may still hold that image of you forever, but that's pretty much the only way forward.

• Gaminglight Love 2

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

4 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

Honestly, just move forward and show that you're a different person than you were back then. People make mistakes, screw up, have bad moments, it happens, and I see it all the time. But if you show different behavior, show that you want to play on the server and aren't toxic and are generally someone that other people want to be around, your reputation will change. It's not going to happen overnight, and some people may still hold that image of you forever, but that's pretty much the only way forward.

I have to agree

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Bread locked this topic