Smeg's Aviation Officer Application

♛.dembi.♛

What is your ingame name?: Smeg

What is your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:183416601

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: High Admiral Nolan

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: If i attain the position of aviation officer I will ensure all aviation and flight maintenance is kept well on the ship. I will make sure the ATC is always fully operational and that codes are always stated and that it is always running at exceptional standards. I aim to teach the newer naval recruits how to fully operate the ATC and lead a perfect example serving as a perfect role model for those below me.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I think i should be trusted in this position because of my hard work and dedication i put into being a naval member. I am very active and like to think i do a good job on a daily basis for the naval.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank to further increase my influence and enhance my leadership skills showing that i could be very crucial in making it easier for me to stand out from the rest and makes it more obvious for you to see I have lots of potential.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes of course and feel that is appropriate.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To ensure the SF have the best experience possible by ensuring ATC is properly managed at all times allowing them to set off whenever needed and then safely ensuring the doors are locked to avoid threat to the ship.

• BadAim locked this topic