Dr. Slimes Perm Ban Request/CC Removal Request

The Light

Your in-game name: Light

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155905660

The player's in-game name: Dr. Slime

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:168888682

What did the player do: He has been minging nonstop with first him being a "CI Spy" which it was confirmed that his Custom Class was not anything related with CI and then since he Mass RDMed and Lied to people then has gotten a Ban for that, then he has gotten another ban after his last one for Minging a lot so that 2 bans already. Now what has happened is he has been Teaming with D-Class which caused him to get a perm blacklist from Research, Messing Around with SCPs, and Teaming with SCPs.

Evidence (required): Head Of Staff Rangiatea & This Proof
download.png.e9f517eee347ee7258f9e2875aee6851.png

download.png.c9213489fbd2fe5c5981615a08f2ac98.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Perm Ban and/or Custom Class Removal

Any extra information: He's is literally the Biggest Minge.

Edited by The Light

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

1 hour ago, OddVenom said:

I saw this and would like to say this has been coming to him for awhile now he breached SCP's with bright a month ago I think a cc removal would be in order at this point.

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

+1 Support

Oh boy this one is juicy. 2 Weeks ago Slime proceeded to grab the bell SCP (Forgot its name but I am sure everyone knows what it is) and bring all the way from HCZ to LCZ and then to D-block. D-block at the time was extremely hostile and we couldn't afford to have anything bad happen. When he enters he proceeds to ring it several times, causing every GENSEC including D-class (Around 5-10) to see the fading figure. Due to this D-class were panicking, until Dogz nerved gas everyone. From there he LTAP's and gets banned for 2 weeks.

This is my experience, he shouldn't be a researcher from what he has done.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"