LOG 7# SCP-912 DEVELPOING

StanMarsh

Clearance Level: Level 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: 1

Level D personnel involved: 1

SCP: SCP-912

Errors and/or safety hazards: SCP-912 HAD A Breakdown.

Question: NONE.

Background Research:  

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-912 is to be kept at Research Unit ██ in a standard containment cell. The cell door must have a damage resistance rating of 3A or above. Direct physical handling of SCP-912 causes a potentially dangerous reaction and should be avoided except as part of an authorized testing protocol.

All researchers involved in SCP-912 must receive briefing SCP-912-002A (“Safe Handling of SCP-912”) and SCP-912-002B (“Dealing with ‘Arrest’ Behaviour by SCP-912”). In the event of “arrest” by SCP-912, researchers are to offer minimal resistance and await rescue by an associate wearing the uniform of the ██PD.

Experiments that involve the use of firearms or the CQ firing range require authorization from Dr ███████ at least 24 hrs in advance in order to permit route clearance and schedule deconfliction.

Description: SCP-912 consists of several items of police-issue body armour, clothing and equipment that together form a discrete entity capable of independent movement and action. Both the method by which this ability has been acquired and means by which it is achieved have yet to be identified. The elements that comprise SCP-912 conform to the standards of uniform worn by the ██PD SWAT as of ██/20██ (the approximate date of acquisition). Uniform elements float in mid-air as though worn by a man or woman around 185 cm (6'1") in height, but no such presence can be detected. SCP-912 does not directly respond to communication attempts, but will follow simple orders in English given by personnel wearing the uniform of an officer of the ██PD.

Hypothesis:  SCP-9-1-2 HAS DEVELOPED EMOTIONS

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): 

Analysis and Conclusion: FINE

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: YES

Quote LOG#7 START: When i enterd D-BLOCK i found only on suitable D-CLASS WHO DIDNT MING- ACT STUPID I ALSO RECUITED MY SELF SCP-9-1-2 FOR TESTING I ACTED WITH THE D-CLASS LIKE WE ARE SELLING COKE AND I SAID COKE OUT LOUD SCP 912 REACTED VERY AGGRSIVE AGAINST THE D-CLASS N/A ALMOST KILLED  THE D-CLASS I HAD TO GIVE THE CLASS-D PAINKILLERS TO ATLEAST KEEP HIM ALIVE I TOLD SCP-9-1-2 THAT WE WERE SELLINGA ORGINAL COPY OF THE COCA-COLA BOTTLE SCP-912 HIT ME AND THE CLASS-D WE BOTH HAD BURNS FROM THE STICK SCP-9-1-2 IS DEVELBOING LOG END.maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.1aaea33187220315aa3df63fdbe8c918.jpg

Edit

Grade: 60 (D)

Lore: 20/20

This Test log shows how 912 is, you followed his lore without a problem.

Creativity: 5/20

The thing here is that this test is not complete (not to say null), you copy-paste the paragraphs from his wiki page on the background information. The Background info needs to be related to your test, show info that complements your question and hypothesis.

Presentation: 5/20

This is the basic presentation. I would give you 15 points, but there is no info in this report, the Quote needs to be in the analysis and conclusion, that's how you have to do it. 

Writing:  30/40

Some Grammatical errors in the Quote, some words are not well written.

FOR ME, THIS IS A SUB-STANDARD REPORT.

QUOTE: I Trust that you will be better, so keep researching in SCPs, you are a JR so don't worry if you do some mistakes. We are here to help you.