SCP 076-02 SWEP Fix - Denied

Darth Jar Jar

What you want to see? -  A fix for the swep of 076-02. Currently, whenever you run and attack with the sword, you'll get the hit effect, but it will do no damage. The only time I've seen the sword work is when you're standing still.

Why should we add it? - It'll make playing as 076-02 more fun, and add more challenge to defeat him.

What are the advantages of having this? - More people could possibly play as him, and everyone will have more fun while doing so.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP 076-02

Links to any content - N/A

as far as i am aware this isn’t even possible to do as it is a swep bug, if you want it to be fixed make a suggestion for a new swep. This is the same with most melee hitter on the server. 

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

53 minutes ago, Samm said:

as far as i am aware this isn’t even possible to do as it is a swep bug, if you want it to be fixed make a suggestion for a new swep. This is the same with most melee hitter on the server. 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 12/7/2019 at 10:16 PM, Samm said:

Also, this is more of a bug report than anything.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif