CI Application

thedevilcries

In-game Name:

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52084536

DiscordID: bretisco#2646

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):

i would perfer military but will take what is availble

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?

out of 10 i would be a 5/6, im new to SCP stuff but have been actively reading wikis on SCPS and foundation staff

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

i have escaped multiple times on my own and with CI and am currently on a 4/5 day streak most of which has been on my own during active hours, unfortunately i have been told to apply on the forums when i make it due to no CI on who can train or they are too busy to train, i will dedicate my free hours honing my craft and improving my skills to best suit the CI's needs of me in game and out if possible. I am willing to accept any role available to me that is offered as i believe CI would be more fun to play then MTF or GENSEC and believe in their cause against the foundation.  Sic Semper Tyrannis the foundation will fall!

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? previous military training IRL, fast learner, strategic mind that i use to get out of sticky situations

How active can you be? I am currently on Holiday from work, i work 12hr night shifts and can play for an hour or two on days i work + more on nights i do not my schedule is weird but i never work more then 3 nights in a row

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Edited by thedevilcries

On 12/5/2019 at 7:56 PM, Ritz said:

+support
He is active and I believe he'd be a good addition to CI

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.