utetwo's event team application

utetwo

1- Name: utetwo

2- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:231735645

3- Staff Rank (Must be Moderator): Senior Moderator

4- Have you Donated? If so, how much? : Not yet, I'm planning on donating this Christmas.

5- How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : I became staff on October 4th, 2019. So I've been staff for almost two months now.

6- What is your general knowledge of the rules? (Both Staff handbook and MOTD): I have read the motd countless times, along with the staff handbook. I know a majority of the content in the motd/rules.

7- What can you bring to the Event Team? (50 words+) : I have a niche for being creative, I love to build and design things in general. I believe I can bring many great ideas, concepts, and designs into the event team. Outside of Garrys Mod, I am an indie game developer and have created several small social media platforms that people in my school enjoy very much. I enjoy working in teams, (although I can be very awkward in a new environment). 

8- How many warnings do you have? (No more than 10) : I have two warns, (from my days as an OFC), two of my warns have been approved for removal, but have not been deleted yet.

9- Why do you want to join the event team? (100 words+): I would like to help the server out more, because I am unable to donate at the time, I like to feel like I am making a contribution. These are the same reasons I am apart of the staff team; to contribute, serve, and develop a positive reputation. The event team seems like a great way to show that I am capable of serving in multiple sectors of the Staff team. Like I said previously, I have a knack for building, so I believe I can utilize that skill for the benefit of the Event Team. Over the past month, I have resigned from numerous departments on PoliceRP, so I have quite a bit of free time now, I think Event Team would be a great way to fill that free time for good use. Thank you for taking the time to review my application! 🙂 

10- If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events?: On weekdays, probably from 4:30 to 9:00 CST. It depends on if I have homework/biking or not.

Edited by utetwo

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

You seem nice, genuine, and like a good member of staff. I've seen you put in the effort, and this application is above the general standard of an event team application. Good work, and good luck.

Positive support.

• Like 1

Ella, professional idiot.

+support 

-Active

-Likes to help out when needed

-should be given a chance at event team

• Like 1

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

5 hours ago, Bennett1239 said:

+support 

-Active

-Likes to help out when needed

-should be given a chance at event team

Good Luck - Killer

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4