Dr.bright

Some Weeb

I was gonna ask why cannot bright have level 3 key card because i think it would be very cool if bright could go and actually have a fun test with 096 049 (Euclid's) . Now i have no problem with bright not being able to test keter's  but i ask why cant he have level 3? 🙂 

tenor (2).gif

Edited by gavinsawesome731

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ET, Security SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 Cpl,  D5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - Moderator, Royal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I think it probably has to do a lot with the fact that Dr Bright tends to be a mingy job and there would be too much risk of Dr Bright players running around and  releasing HCZ skips on purpose if the job had a level 3 keycard.

Just try to get permission to test on heavy containment stuff while playing as Dr Bright

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

On 11/25/2019 at 7:57 PM, CanOBeanz said:

I think it probably has to do a lot with the fact that Dr Bright tends to be a mingy job and there would be too much risk of Dr Bright players running around and  releasing HCZ skips on purpose if the job had a level 3 keycard.

Just try to get permission to test on heavy containment stuff while playing as Dr Bright

Exactly

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

On 11/25/2019 at 12:57 PM, CanOBeanz said:

This sums it up quite well.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU