SCP 457 test

Slurmp

Name: Slurmp

Clearance Level: 3

List of Personnel involved in testing: 2 d class personal, and 1 MTF

Amount of D class involved: 2 d class

SCP: 457

Errors and/or safety hazards: the gas was turned off several times by the d class but nothing bad happened because of it

Question: can SCP 457 show kindness when someone is nice to him and is he nice or mean when someone is being mean to him

Background Research: SCP 457 has shown signs of hate during interviews and has spoken several times but we have never seen him be nice so thats what my test is about

Hypothesis: I think that SCP 457 will show lots of hate towards the d class personal no matter what they do

Observation: we sent d class 5765 into 457s CC with the gas on and told him to go and be nice to SCP 457. they were having a nice talk and 457 was actually sounding friendly. d class 4438 then turned the gas off which then made 457 catch fire and set d class 5765 on fire and the d class then died. then we turned the gas back on and 457 was put out quickly. we then sent in d class 4438 and he started being mean to 457. 457 was not happy about this and for some reason, the MTF turned off the gas and caused that d class to die as well. after that, I ended my test.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/ videos): N/A

Conclusion: no matter what you do 457 will still catch fire and kill you when nothing is preventing him to and he also has feelings like anger and kindness

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: they kinda do considering 457 did show kindness and anger when being treated nice and not being treated nice

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT

Score: 40/100

Grade: F

Lore: 5/20

SCP-457 cannot really catch fire as it is fire. The gas in his CC is not necessarily meant to extinguish it, as that would neutralize it, but it suppress it, as SCP-457 has been seen to react extremely negatively to things that can quench a flame. The emotion part was spot on, though, as SCP-457 is shown to be sentient and sapient.

Creativity: 10/20

Test is not very creative, seems like an idea that was rushed and kind of forced.

Presentation: 10/20

Test log seems sloppy and put together in a hurry, as if you were rushing to publish this test log.

Writing: 15/40
No capitalization, poor grammar, semi-run-on sentences, missing punctuation, informal language. Again reinforces my point of the test log seeming rushed.

Take your time on these logs, Slurmp, it is not a race. If you take your time on these there is a greater chance command will notice. We are not looking for the number of tests you put out, but the quality of them.

gog