Report: New SCP-1048 creation

OOC note: No, I'm not making a "new format" for everyone to use. I simply thought that none of the other formats would fit, as this is not an incident, nor is it a test. Unless you want to (which is weird considering I doubt there will be another event about a new 1048 creation.

THIS FILE IS FOR LEVEL 3 CLEARANCE PERSONNEL ONLY AND/OR THOSE WITH APPROVAL FROM LEVEL 3 PERSONNEL. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS CLEARANCE, YET DO WISH TO VIEW IT, PLEASE GET APPROVAL FROM LEVEL 3 PERSONNEL.

Scanning ID...

ID accepted. Welcome, Evoker P. Illager.

//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

SCP-1048 Instance discovery report.

Instance ID: 1048-F

Behavior: SCP-1048-F is generally friendly and childlike, and generally is compliant with staff. However, when threatened, contained, or given peanut butter, SCP-1048-F will create either a FuBar or a pistol via anomalous means and begin attacking the person it believes to be threatening. Once either party is incapacitated, SCP-1048-F will resume normal behavior. Similar to SCP-1048, if terminated in combat, SCP-1048-F can be reanimated if repaired of the damage that neutralized it. SCP-1048-F is capable of phasing through thin material.

Procedure around instance: SCP-1048-F is not to be threatened, offered peanut butter, or confined to a small space under any circumstances. If SCP-1048-F becomes enraged, all personnel are to incapacitate SCP-1048-F via combat. SCP-1048-F is to be brought to a large enclosed area and sewn back together once terminated. 

Physical Description: A medium-sized teddy bear, similar in appearance to SCP-1048. It is stuffed with the same matter that SCP-999 is composed of. SCP-1048-F is known to grow and shrink by small amounts every so often.

Creation circumstances: The following is a transcript of camera footage of SCP-1048-F's creation.

//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

BEGIN LOG

SCP-999 walks into view.

SCP-1048 walks up to 999, showing it a drawing of an unstuffed teddy bear sitting next to an orange sphere. SCP-1048 proceeds to take a glob of SCP-999's matter.

SCP-999 squeals in pain, something that it is not known to do even if a piece of it is ripped off.

SCP-1048 pulls out an unstuffed teddy bear, opens it up, and proceeds to stuff it with the material stolen from SCP-999.

SCP-1048 gives SCP-999 a drawing of a bear giving a thumbs-up, then walks out of view. 

SCP-999 remains immobile for approximately 30 minutes, before getting up and walking away.

END LOG

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DATE AND TIME: 10/31/2019 (3:45 PM)
TO: YOU (EVOKER P. ILLAGER)

SUBJECT: 'EVOKER P. ILLAGER SCP-1048 CREATION'

EMAIL ENCLOSED:

attachment-paper-clip-enclosed-512.png.fdda02667f96e01e610bcfa8f88a9155.png

Supervisor Illager,

This is a short but sweet experiment and posting. It was a wonderful read and
it didn't exceed a point of too much writing or rambling. It caught my interest
and likely caught the interest of other readers as well. I enjoy breaking the

mold on several occasions for research, formatting and testing limitations
being just a few. I believe you've done well here on both of those fronts.

I'm not sure if I can completely call this an experiment considering there is no
hypothesis or conclusion. This is just a documentation of an event that transpired
under the supervision of presumably a researcher or whoever recorded it. 

As such, that makes it difficult for me to evaluate it. It's an experimental sort of
recording. My only 2-cents is that it's rather short and lacks a little bit of direction
or rather elaboration.

Despite this, you've done a good job with this write-up. Do you have any 
intentions
to continue these sorts of writings, or is this a one-off creation? I think it would be
interesting to add continuity and create a follow up experiment about what you

have written about here. I quite liked this overall.

Keep up the good work. I would enjoy seeing this continued.

Supervisor of Research for Site 05,
█████  ███████ Swain (Synari)
<DOCUMENT FOR RESEARCH AND RECIPIENT EXCLUSIVELY>

<VIEWING WITHOUT PERMISSION WILL BE MET WITH TERMINATION>