Synari

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Name:
Synari

Current Rank:
Senior Research

Time in Research (Approximate):
3-1/2 Weeks

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum):
I'm on at rather odd hours for large lengths of time. I've noticed in these small hours of the day (8am-12pm)
there are quite a few potential researchers that wish for training and several researchers that directly disregard the SOP.
Unfortunately, this doesn't change depending on the time of day, as we all know. I've felt pseudo-powerless to unconscious JR's
that have likely only skimmed the rules. Having the direct ability to adhere to the one-strike clause of JR's would aid in weeding
out mingers and problematic researchers before repeat offenders have the chance to occur. I'm very by the book and
enjoy being well-versed with regards to the rules and protocols. With this, I hope that when I train other potential researchers,
they inherit an interest for the rules and laws we have set down, and aspire to climb the ranks in research as well.
If at all possible, I would like to be approachable for any questions new researchers might have,
showing me their direct interest to follow rules. 

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?:
However odd it sounds, I'm very excited to get to train trainees. Being coupled with the ability to strike the Junior
Researcher(/s) that specifically I have trained, I will know precisely what was taught to them, without doubt.
This places complete blame in their actions without room for interpretation. As previously stated, I find that it
would be wise to nip these actions in the bud before they can evolve into more troublesome demons later down
the line. I also enjoy formatting and organization, something of which I believe most people recoil at. I would
enjoy assisting other researchers in aiding their formatting and writings to overall improve the experimenting
and researching process. Ultimately, I feel as if I bring a different set of tools to the table.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬