Rubys Command Application form.

Fear

Name:Ruby

Current Rank:Lead Researcher 

Time in Research (Approximate):(for a couple of months off reserves but adding in the time before I resgigned subtracting the time before coming off reserves and when in researcher before resigning ive been here for) id say about 6 or so months? maybe 7 

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum);experience. I was a former research manager went through 3 HORs and I resigned when  I should have just taken a week long LOA to calm down I had a bit of an emotional meltdown and resigned during that time so I do want to make it up to you guys if you let me ive also been a CPT in security SM in A1 MSGT in Nu7 and have been in every branch of this server in some way or another. ive been here for 8 months+ so far.also when I was here I was actively promoting people outside of meeting encouraging people to join we had quite a few more people then.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?;promote actively outside of meetings due to experience ive learned that it takes active promotions to get new comers in no matter how cool your branch looks on the outside if promotions arnt frequent for low ranks no one will join so that's what I did and ive been through 3 HORs and I learned from them and there flaws and how I think research could be a bit better one. unite utilization and development utilization was a idea thrown out by opppenheimer after thinking of giving both jobs to development then when they were split both became weaker diverse yes but weaker overall if united they would be able to have a bigger playerbase and better researchers working towards a common goal it should be centralized not decentralized with two weaker branches.

yea that's it for my app have a good day!