SCP-008 Infection Test.

Charlie

Name: Charlie

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Research Administer W, MTF Nu7 Jug Homs Booguette and Junior Researcher Charlie.

Amount of D class involved: 1

SCP: SCP-008

Errors and/or safety hazards: -Infected personnel escaping the testing chamber.                                                                                                                                 - Mishandling of SCP-008 causing a SCP-008 outbreak.

Question: When someone gets infected by the 008 virus, does anything happen within the 008 Containment Chamber such as boiling/any movement.

Background Research: SCP-008 is considered as the "Zombie Virus" as when someone is infected with 008, they slowly develop zombie like symptoms starting off with high fever followed by severe dementia and then finished by a coma. Once completely infected, when physical contact is made with a human, they will attempt to ingest such human. The only known way to cure SCP-008's symptoms is with SCP-500.

Source: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-008

Hypothesis: I think that once a D-Class gets infected, nothing will happen inside of SCP-008's containment chamber as, SCP-008 can be considered by some as a modified rabies virus which has no known bond between the infected person and, the source of the virus. Therefore, someone infected with SCP-008 should not have any bond with the containment chamber of SCP-008 nor any other source of SCP-008.

Observation: Once D-1573 was infected with SCP-008, D-1573 started to make sudden twitch movements as if he was starting to lose control over his own body. With that in mind, SCP-008 had been still moving from when SCP-008 was extracted from it's containment chamber. While D-1573 started to regurgitate, the SCP-008 had still not made any observable movements. No melting, no sublimation. At this time, we disinfected all traces of SCP-008 on D-1573 and was then properly disposed of.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/ videos): N/A

Conclusion: In conclusion, when the Class D was infected, no observable movements were seen from SCP-008's CC from the observing booth. Therefore, SCP-008 inside the CC has no effect no SCP-008 outside of the CC.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: Yes.

Edited by Charlie

~Charlie

• Head Admin

Disappointing, you didn't test the concept you andd I brought up. Wether or not SCP-008 had a form if centralized or decentralised intelligence. Seems we misinterpreted each other.

Otherwise this is nicely formatted and stated; Considering you're a new arrival to research. Though I feel as this could have had more potential.

53 minutes ago, Weiss said:

Disappointing, you didn't test the concept you andd I brought up. Wether or not SCP-008 had a form if centralized or decentralised intelligence. Seems we misinterpreted each other.

Otherwise this is nicely formatted and stated; Considering you're a new arrival to research. Though I feel as this could have had more potential.

Must have been a misunderstanding on my part. 
Thank you for the Feedback. I hope to impress on my next test.

~Charlie