Kev's Research Command Application

Kevin Parker

Name: Kev P

Current Rank: Lead Researcher+

Time in Research (Approximate): 2 months

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum):

I'm active almost every day (except when I have exams), that will help to give the training or train someone to train the trainees (that will be so useful to get new people), also we need to implement something to remove trainees that make problems, give them a cool down for a while to trainee the good trainees and make easier the training for the trainer. I like to help JR when they need it and I'm always checking discord if something happens, I can support other commands in events that they do, I supervise a lot of test on HCZ and Dr. Bright (More Dr. Bright).

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100-word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?

I have in mind to give some recommendations how to make a report for the forums or as sometimes when I finish a training for JR I take them to a little test with a SCP to show them how it is, to take their precautions and how to treat the D-Class, I will recommend this to be added to the trainings for the JR cause this will help them to improve their confidence in test and I think that this will increase the test for the new guys in the branch, I will do a document with some recommendations that I have for the reports and tests.