Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:

Have you donated to the server?:

Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:

No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:

No

How much time do you have on the server?:

Have been on daily since the launch date of the server.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

I have always been a fan of Star Wars and also obviously I would be interested in other topics but Star Wars is always something I find myself coming back to whether if it the Clone Wars and or the age of The Empire with the rebellion attempting to being back the Jedi and start The New Republic. Obviously we are kind of somewhere in the middle of the lore but I would prefer to think that the story we are making is our own and based off of Canon and also Legends meaning it would be applicable to add both types into events to make things fun without being limited to one or the other. Simple meaning this would mean adding custom Jedi to on ship events and also off ship events while also keeping lore mostly intact.

Why do you WANT to become a Game Master?:

I wish to become a Game Master to help assist and also create events for the server so that way individuals who hop on maybe for the first time can enjoy themselves and grow with the server adding more activity as time goes on. Of course events also help the senior members of the server enjoy themselves as well with fun and creative events that can even add twists for people who might not have seen it coming.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

Currently I am in ImperialRP as a Moderator from transferring from SCP-RP, I am Vice Commander of the 69th Medical Division, Finally I have also donated to the server.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

I would say yes, I have been a part of many of events in the server and I have also missed some due to my work but the events that Game Masters come up with have helped me understand the duties even more with how respectful they must lead the lore. Being a Game Master kind of puts you as someone who has to think as a part of the rebellion instead of just trying to always have fun. It is good to always have stories told in an event instead of a one off cool light saber battle.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On-Ship Event: Have a traitor among The Empire that is giving off information to the rebellion and notifies them of a high value target on board that could be a Jedi that was captured by the Inquisitors. Two rebel ships would jump out of hyperspace and attack and bust down Main Hanger Bay attempting to free the Jedi and or other rebel asset and also take the betraying member of the empire with them for a swift event. This could lead to my next event.

Off-Ship Event: As the rebellion escapes to a nearby planet our star destroyer pursues and chases them down calling in reinforcements to surround the planet and then go for a land wide invasion to capture the traitor and high value rebels alive. This could either to the empire killing everyone or they would be able to capture them and interrogate them for other rebel bases that would sink into another event.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

Yes, you would either spawn it with the tool gun or use the command !give ^ / @ [Weapon Spawn Code]

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

Yes, using the command !model ^ / @ [Model Spawn Code]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Yes

ImperialRPSenior Moderator - Game Master - Naval CaptainInquisitor Lord IV - Emperor's Wrath69th Division Vice Commander Medical Droid [R4-854]

Imperial.png.4dd01da1de2342578663ea904a7b151b.png