My application to be a Nova Commander (if not CMDR then VCMDR)

Vindertech

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Vindertech

2. What Regiment are you applying for? : Nova CMDR (If I can't get CMDR then VCMDR).

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? : Because I want to lead a team that I think will be the best, the bravest, and most encouraging troopers I want to see on battlefields, raids, etc. I want to be someone important and lead an important team that I hope to be the best of the best. I want everyone in the branch takes their RP mostly seriously and I get along with all my troops and grow to be a powerful force, and lastly, 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? : I would say around 2-4 hours a day for weekends, 1-3 hours a day if there is a school day.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? : By leading the branch that they must command to the best of their ability's keeping moral high and making sure there is plenty of members in the branch as well as keeping an active command in the branch to make sure that if there aren't online the command can still keep the branch Minge free, FailRP free, FearRP free, etc (free).

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : Because I am a T-Mod and I played on GL for quite a while and know what to do and what not to do in other situations. My other reason is that I will make sure that there is discipline in the Nova and I will make sure that every Nova trooper is well trained and will follow orders fully and that will be one of the greatest people on the server.

7. How often can you be Online? : 24/7, I'm addicted to GMOD and I always play GamingLight.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : Sadly 9, 1 was PoliceRP and 8 is SCP:RP. FailRP, ARDM x3 (accident), Killing a EMS (didn't know), Mic Spam (I got bored but stopped that), Prop Spam, Prop Abuse (Note: Just to keep in mind this was quite a while ago and I don't do these things anymore), RDA in a sit, RDM, and RDMx1 for having a gun as a SCP (if you know a lot about SCP:RP you would know.)

CADC17546B2CE047EF75DB0161688B862C45FB10

(Sorry that it's hard to see.)

And that being said thank you for reading my application!

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man

• Manager

-Support

Mentioned his Application in TS 2 times

Mingy

Bribes people for promotions

Immature

Application does seem to have any effort

Not fit for rank

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗