Should he become Naval Commander?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is he fit for the position

• Yes ( Leave Why )
    • No ( Leave Why )

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Pentagon

2. What Regiment are you applying for? : Naval

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? : First off, I absolutely love being apart of the Fleet and I have had a lot of experience as both an Admiral and a Grand Admiral from both eras and overall had good ratings from others.  I've created 2 handbooks for both Imperial and Republic eras specifically for Navy and I would maybe like to share those handbooks if everyone is fine with it. I want to push the limits and maybe change some things around to get the most professionalism from everyone. The most important thing is to get Navy more active and show professionalism at all times. Also knowing that I will be strict and discipline, ensuring no one is violating any rules or any handbooks. I also want to meet some new people and make them happier every single day and not upset because of a reason. One of the most important things is to always have a good time, I will encourage that but with Naval. In conclusion, I would overall strive to increase RP and make them the best the members could be.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 0 (Server not up)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? You are extremely important to your branch in others and they will look up to you as their leader. You are to organise everything and ensure everything is running smoothly. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I personally I believe I can be trusted because I’m an Admin on PRP and I know a lot of people in GL. I have a good reputation on Gaminglight and so far having a great time on Clone Wars RP. I also have experience from other servers as being a fleet and a commander. Being a commander is one of the most trusted jobs and I believe that I can achieve that trust by proving myself right now. I will strive to create one of the best Naval Teams and will ensure that no one will break any rules. The believe that there is a reason to be put as a Trial Commander is to "test" them and to trust them more.

7. How often can you be Online? : Everyday

Edited by Pentagon

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

ACCEPTED

Congratulations @Pentagon I have decided to Accept your application for the position of Rear Admiral instead of High Admiral, please come and speak to me in TeamSpeak for more information on your job and roles and the other information that you will need to start your adventure on the server.

hotshot manager.png