Ralex's Engineering Corps Commander Application

Ralex

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Ralex / Kells

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Imperial Engineering Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I have been commander of nearly every branch in the clone wars rp and I was the ST commander when we first had imp rp for GL. I have staff and command experience and the men that have been under my command will agree with my statements. I am a (Sorta) well-known member for the GL CWRP and used to be with the mil rp.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 0 on the imperial rp (9 weeks on CWRP)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? To lead and teach the troopers in your branch. To show the dedication and skill required to be in your branch. And to make GL a more fun place for people to play on. Being a commander of a branch is not to boost your own personal goals but to complete and exceed the battalions. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have been with GL for a long time now. Most of the high command in the Star Wars section of it know me. I have proven myself time and time again that I am a good leader. I am dedicated to my battalion (Currently CT's in CWRP / Will probably resign to go to imperial rp). I give everything my 100 to represent my branch. I conduct myself to bring credit to my Branch, my family with GL, and the server. I work hard to improve my mind and strengthen my body (Metaphorically lol). And I was the ST BCO of the original GL Imperial RP.

7. How often can you be Online? : 2 hours a day (During the week)         4+ hours a day (On weekends)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 5 / 3 of them were deemed false and the appeal was accepted. The other two were minging and arguing in ooc

On 8/31/2019 at 1:50 PM, Smokin said:

+support has been the CT Commander for a month and is trained and ready to be the ENG BCO

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

ACCEPTED

Congratulations @Ralex I have decided to Accept your application for the position of Engineering Commander, please come and speak to me in TeamSpeak for more information on your job and roles and the other information that you will need to start your adventure on the server.

• Laughing 1

hotshot manager.png