1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Shock ENFL MAJ Ralex 1105
2. What Regiment are you applying for? Shock
3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch? Though I've only been in shock for 3 weeks I believe that going for the rank of VCMDR can boost the morale of my troopers and friends. I am currently the highest officer in shock and the only senior officer. Being VCMDR of shock would allow me to keep control over the branch, it would also allow me to produce more valid results in bringing order to the empire. This past week I have been under direct supervision of Shock VCMDR Arson and have been in over a dozen sits. I feel that as VCMDR I could be trusted more to know what i'm doing because people think I don't as a Major.
4. How much game time do you have on the server? Since Server Launch (First EC Commander)
5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch? To assist the commander and command in his/her absence. A vice commander acts as a representative for the commander when off duty.
6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander? : I've been with GL for 3 years now. I have 700 USD into the server. In the CWRP ive been commander of literally every battalion except for 91st. I was also Major General and Grand Admiral in the CWRP. I am a current Trial GM and Moderator.
7. How often can you be Online? : 3 hours a day during the week, 4-8 on weekends.
8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : One from Hotshot but it doesn't state why and I have no idea why. One from SCP for minging. And like 6 from the CWRP, 5 of them were accepted to be removed but I never pushed to remove them when Gaur was Manager.