[GL] Tide Terror - Mistake False Warn Report

Kratos™

Questions

Your In-game: Tick

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11202452

The admin's name in-game: Catsro

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

What warning did you receive: Powergaming

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): I don't have it at the moment, Hopefully his testimony is enough, Was just a misunderstanding ?

Why do you think this warn was false: I was TP'ed to the 106's PD by "??" who was a E-11 Commander (It was Jeffe just having fun and I was having fun, And he was going to bring me back right after) and I messed around by doing /advert [E11] *Static*, You know playing along, then I got warned by the aboved. It's all fine, I explained and he apologized. I'd like the Warn removed please ?

Any extra information: Nope!

Edited by Kratos™
Got the wrong O-5! Sorry! :)

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

+Support I warned him the cause of the recent craze of doing static after dying. This was a misunderstanding from my part I the person who issued the warn would like it to be removed from him. It wasn't Kade btw that was Jeffe.

• Like 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

I was legit just about to tp and talk to him telling him he probs shouldnt advert and then out of nowhere he gets warned

so +Support

ffs I had to edit this 6 times bc brain no work today

Edited by Jeffe

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator