Leave fishy alone!

Vypr ?

I am not entirely sure where to put this and am just looking for clarification. I usually play SCP-527 and generally understand that he is allowed to freely roam the facility, minus EZ, and either ignore or obey orders, according to this post.

The issue is that I regularly have MTF bother me about being in HCZ and even had someone try to arrest me over it. This post is being made after a staff member was called and told me the opposite of what other staff have said and what I repeated from the aforementioned post. The MTF that called the admin mentioned something about a NU7 handbook.

If the information is outdated or wrong, I would like clarification and an update. If not, I would like to just be the wacky fish following people around and having fun on the server.

Edited by Vypr ?
  • Like 1

Technically the MoTD has nothing against it (just surface and lower D block). However the nature of things that take place in HCZ lead MTF units to prefer you out of their way when operating in HCZ. Should you refuse their request they can detain you if they choose.

• Like 1

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

20 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

Technically the MoTD has nothing against it (just surface and lower D block). However the nature of things that take place in HCZ lead MTF units to prefer you out of their way when operating in HCZ. Should you refuse their request they can detain you if they choose.

Going off of what he said you can be in HCZ, but you also HAVE to follow orders of foundation staff. So if you disobey, you can be contained

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

That helps. So the MTF didn't have a reason to call staff since I only verbally refused to go, and the staff didn't have a reason to force me to comply as if it were a rule?

• Like 1

Just now, Vypr ? said:

That helps. So the MTF didn't have a reason to call staff since I only verbally refused to go, and the staff didn't have a reason to force me to comply as if it were a rule?

I mean if you refuse to go with them and they have you under FearRP thats one thing. But a simple refusal with no extra strings attached would not necessitate being ordered by staff.

• Like 1

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• Bread locked this topic