NU7 change name and role - Denied

TheJackForce

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - I wants to see NU7 to use their actual name in SCP lore as NU 7 Hammer Down and their role is the same to E11 but they are FLOWN in same as E11 when E11 has failed to recontain the SCP and all is lost, also NU 7 sole purpose is to destroy the SCP not to recontain them so no breaches make it to the surface and to nuke the area.

Why should we add it? - it follows lore and there too many MTF in there and it’s not fair for everyone if the SCP’s and CI run into NU7 and get gunned down quickly and it opens up RP and gives more rp situations for D class.

What are the advantages of having this? - everyone 

Who is it mainly for? - everyone 

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by jackrhyssull

Uhhh we do nu 7 because we cant fit their whole name in the name. Then also no we dont fly them in so the site doesnt go mayhem.

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

3 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

Uhhh we do nu 7 because we cant fit their whole name in the name. Then also no we dont fly them in so the site doesnt go mayhem.

As in E11 adverts their name and I would like NU 7 to advert NU 7 hammer down and the rest so they are in there get what o mean

-Support

Ridiculous and unnecessary

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

-Support 

Being as how there have already been changes made to the way E-11 does things in regards to deployment, I do not think that Nu7 needs to be changed in regards to the way they are being deployed as well, especially due to the fact that this is only benefiting hostile personnel even more than they already are. The Gaminglight SCPRP server is a "semi-serious" RP server, not a "full-serious" server, and being how it is that not everything is going to be performed as it would according to said lore. While it may be a decent proposal, it is one that is unnecessary, and one that I would heavily deny despite it's possible decency especially since it doesn't benefit the cause of the SCP Foundations purpose, and seems more as a push for hostile advantage.

Edited by Daedran

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator