Robo staff application (fixed) - Denied

robo guy

Staff Application Format

1. What is your in-game name?:for A1 its Robosensai but its usually Ajax

2. What is your steam name?: Robosensai

3. What is your steam ID?:95633650169

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): no sadly

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I think somewhat in mid February

6. What date did you make your forums account?: in MAY

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: user

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: I have no warns 

9. Have you donated?:no

10. What rank are you applying for?: TMOD

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I want to become T MOD because I want to help people when another staff member is busy with something else or is doing something real I want to become T MOD because I want to help people when another staff member is busy with something else or is doing something real important and had to go AFK and couldn't be able to assist. I want to make sure that the server is in great condition and that nobody is being mean to others. Another reason I want to be T MOD is so that no one is giving another person a hard time and is not breaking the server rules. I know that it is annoying for others who respect the rules and that the other people who follow the rules. Another reason I want to be T MOD is so that no one is breaking the MOTD/Rules.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would first do /gag him for (#) seconds and tell him that "you can't RDM and You can't curse at an Staff in a Sit" then I would do /warn him for RDM and Cursing at an Admin in a sit, and if he does it again i'll keep warning him up to the point that he needs to be kicked.

20190414113558_2.jpg

- Support

- Question 16 is partially correct but not enough to consider it correct

- Be more active on the forums

- Seems a bit rushed

-haven't seen you in the game that much

GOOD LUCK!!!! :)

Oh, and Ajax? Can you delete your former application? Thx!

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

-Support

- Q15 exactly 150 words

- Q16 is in my eyes not really correct enough to be considered correct (commands start with ! unless doing /demote. How do deal with Mass RDM is in Staff Handbook) - Shows Handbook not fully read.

- Steam ID is wrong one. You need the one starting STEAM_ - the one you gave is ID64.

- Application is rushed (not exact date given for forum profile creation, but also in general) 

- Haven't seen you in-game much (but probably because of my TimeZone)

However, Good Luck.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

- Support

Forum account creation date incorrect. Shows that it was created in April, not May. 

For Q16, I typically like to see a better thought out answer that shows the applicant has thought about the situation, and how to respond. For example, would you attempt to de-escalate the situation? Would you attempt to check to see if they have any warnings for similar conduct in the past, or if this is his first offense? Would you consider issuing a minge for his conduct? Just some things to consider.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021