Lil Goat False Warn Report

Irwin

Your In-game: Irwin 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:210951540

The admin's name in-game: Lil Goat

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Don't know

What warning did you receive: LTAP(Can't leave when things get Heated)/ Apeal @Gaminglight Forums

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): http://prntscr.com/n8g771

Why do you think this warn was false: So, it was around 10:00 PM at night and and I was arrested by an SNR because I had a gun out. The SNR made fun of my voice, calling me a squeaker, so I called staff. Lil Goat arrived on scene to help and gave the person a verbal warning for player diss. I was quite angry because I got 10 years in jail after getting player dissed. It was a week night and my dad was yelling for me to get off of the computer, so I had to go to sleep. I was warned by lil goat for LTAP but I had to go and I did not leave because I got arrested. I did not want to get warned for LTAP as I had to go, I couldn't tell lil goat this after as I had to go immediately and go to bed. Also, in the warn, lil goat thought I left because I was mad, but I had to leave because I would probably get grounded if I didn't leave because my dad got mad at me for staying up late on a week night. I got a warn for LTAP, but after I was player dissed that person got a verbal. I have nothing against lil goat, but I spoke with fame after (the day after) about the LTAP which I was reported for doing, and he understood the reason. I couldn't do anything or else I would not be able to play on the computer and I would get grounded, which I wouldn't want to happen as the server is very fun. 

Any extra information: No.
  •  

I believe i was there in the teamspeak when this happened, I can't remember exact details as it was sometime ago but I remember that you wanted the SNR to be warned, while he didn't think that it needed a warn and it escalated between you two. Need goats side.

• Rhenic locked this topic