1 member has voted

1. 1. yes/no

• YES
    • NO

In-Game Name: Zage

Steam Name: zache1164

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:144573481

Are you a Moderator+? YES I AM MODERATOR

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I am  in TS everyday (I have school so everyday when i get home around 4pm EST)

Do you have a working quality mic?  YES

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) 

I want to join the support team because I love Gaminglight and want to help out even more than just staffing in-game I want to be able to help people with problems in teamspeak. Things like  just give a person there tags so they can go off and do whatever they need to do to have a fun Roleplaying experience on our servers. There are other times where I would see people waiting for support in the support rooms and after 30 minutes later they would still be in there and I wish I would be able to just go and help them. Im extremely Active and kind to others and I enjoy helping people and making them happy to be here.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?  

I am Extremely active in-game and on teamspeak and in Gaminglight in general Would never miss a day. The main thing I want to do is make people happy and have them have a fun experience with us on Gaminglight. I can solve problems fast and get people on there way in no time.

would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello my name is Zage from Gaminglights support team how may I assist you.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? I have read the rules and I promise to Uphold all the rules to my best ability..

Edited by Zage

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

+ Support 

Great guy

Mature

Really Active

Good application 

Active on Teamspeak

Wish you luck my dude :)!!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”