Deltas Gamemaker Application

Delta Sniper

Name: Delta

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:86307126

What is your ULX Rank?: Player

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 10

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): I was a Gamemaker and Moderator in Revival SCP RP

How Active are you?: I can be 2-6 hours a day. Every Day.

How many warns do you have?:0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:Well I know im from server that has taken from you but im done working for them their community is way too toxic and the playerbase is dying. Im new i get it i should familiarize with the server some more and I am. know I should be a gamemaker because I have experience. I also have plenty of ideas and it only takes me a few minutes to think of one. I know I have not built a reputation yet but I do know I can make one on gaminglight. I can entertain a playerbase and do it reasonably. I can also prove myself as an asset to this server having almost a month of ingame time in SCP and have read countless SCPs. Mose of my events will be an new SCP or using current scps in a formulated well thought of event. conclude this I would like to say thank you for giving me a chance to become a gamemaker even if its just to apply. Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Well To begin with past experience I would do one Inside the facility preferably LcZ-HcZ I would make this event impact the majorty of players I want everyone to be included including the D class without rp being ruined or stopped. I want the player to feel fear, hope, happiness, and sadness. I would most likely pick an scp that everyone knows and likes and I would use a few players to carry out the event. I know I did not do a specific event in this area of writing but what all of the events should looklike its a blueprint but you have to look at it from a different angle.

What is your favorite SCP? My favorite SCP is 079 Why? Because He is an AI who can think and control. Even though he cannot physically move he can still move in a different method not familiar to us. He has an ability to alter a facility in a mischevious way just to further his own goals and not the goals of the rest but he might act like it.

Edited by [RS] stefansniper17
Add tags

-Support 

- 100 Words for your reasoning

- Your event isn't that specific and really isn't a crafted event

- Need a little bit more activity on forums

- Haven't Seen you on that much 

- No Poll

Edited by Berserkerpups

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

On 3/2/2019 at 5:45 PM, Berserkerpups said:

-Support 

- 100 Words for your reasoning

- Your event isn't that specific and really isn't a crafted event

- Need a little bit more activity on forums

- Haven't Seen you on that much 

- No Poll

Your app does need some more why you should be an event team member

Also I think you could elaborate more on your event idea.

-/+ Support

Good luck!

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic