Should I Become Event Team?  

1. 1. Yes/NO

• Yes
    • No

Name: Emoo

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:126089388

What is your ULX Rank?: Silver

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  6.5

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): No I do not

How Active are you?: Very Active

How many warns do you have?: 0 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe I should be part of the event team because I play when many event team players aren't on and players resort to breaking rules. I believe I could keep them under control by letting them have fun with a couple small events. I also want to see diversity in the events and I think I could bring that to the event team. I am pretty Creative and always thinking of doing different things which can change up the way people have fun on the server. I just want the server to be a better place with less rule breakers and I believe this could happen if the server was not so boring at certain parts of the day. I really want to involve  all of the players including D-Block and Security seeing as if almost all of the events involve just SCP's, MTF/NTF, or CI. Hopefully I will get accepted to the team so i can help make the server more fun and involving for the players.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would create a event between Security And D block because Security is usually excluded from events and same with D-block I would probably have just all out war in an arena so the players can have fun. I would listen to what they want in the event so everyone could have fun.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 173 because he is literally a meme and he has mad nice cake if you know what i mean. I also like 682 because he reminds me of Big chonk oh lawd he commin

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

• th3 locked this topic