The Depressed Loaf

YoungerM

Hello, I'm Depressing loaf and this is some extra information about me,

I'm not much of a good gamer as I'd like to be seen and I've wanted to join a clan for a while now. I'm also a massive fan of the Steam trading cards and I will happily trade (Within reason) With you.

Not too fond of hackers or anyone who cheeses ( Someone who uses features that weren't patched and exploits them to have a better result over others.)

Also, I'm a massive fan of non-toxic people, Yes people can be toxic at a time but when it's all the time, 24/7 around the clock it just gets annoying and makes me and some others leave.

- I'm the most basic Gamer child there is!

Welcome to GL! Hope you enjoy the servers.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

Welcome to GL! Hope you enjoy the servers.

1 minute ago, Carpenter John said:

Welcome!

May I ask of both of you what the best server is in your opinion. I have been on SCPRP For awhile but I want to get into something new as well! Any idea's? Police RP Seems nice but is it based around the American laws?

6 minutes ago, YoungerM said:

May I ask of both of you what the best server is in your opinion. I have been on SCPRP For awhile but I want to get into something new as well! Any idea's? Police RP Seems nice but is it based around the American laws?

I believe Carpenter can agree as well, but personally my favorite is PoliceRP and SCPRP. CWRP can be very fun too if your looking for events and constant combat.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Timmemes said:

I believe Carpenter can agree as well, but personally my favorite is PoliceRP and SCPRP. CWRP can be very fun too if your looking for events and constant combat.

Not a massive fan of combat as I'm not very good in it. So I might pick PoliceRP By tomorrow. Hope to see you on it at some point!

11 minutes ago, YoungerM said:

Not a massive fan of combat as I'm not very good in it. So I might pick PoliceRP By tomorrow. Hope to see you on it at some point!

Have fun! 

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic